We are currently looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d) to join our Munich team.
In this role, you are expected to be responsible for all operational tasks within projects, such as planning, coordinating, and tracking individual projects, as well as controlling projects for cost, schedule, and quality.
Your main tasks in this position:
- Interface between the customer and Minth China
- Planning of the projects and setting of target definitions in accordance with the parent company in China and the different production sites
- Coordinate and control the individual development, quality and production steps
- Monitor processes and tasks, implement improvements and changes
- Responsible for time plan and cost control
- Ensure resource planning is in line with requirements – efficiently allocate financial resources and carry out personnel planning taking into account the individual project stages in collaboration with the relevant production site
- Implement and maintain a reporting system
- initiate new working processes
- Analyse problems and complaints, find and implement solutions for technical issues in cooperation with the experts from the headquarter and the technical managers in the production sites concerned.
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication with the project managers and engineers from the parent company in China and the executors at the respective production sites
Following qualifications and abilities are expected for this position:
- Engineering degree
- At least three years of professional experience or comparable training in technical project management, preferably from the metal or plastics industry, automotive experience desirable.
- Comprehensive understanding of workflow processes and requirements in the areas of project management and quality including budget control
- In-depth technical understanding
- Ability to control very complex situations while not lose focus, and perform goal prioritization
- Experience in building customer relationships
- Business fluency in German and English
- Strong communication skills, especially on an intercultural level, and good negotiation skills
- High cost- and quality-awareness and solution-oriented thinking, hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel for domestic and overseas business trips
If you are interested in joining Minth, please send your CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date to: Bewerbung@minthgroup.com